Group Rides in the North Shore
Mountain Bike Club in North Vancouver
We’ve partnered with NSRide to provide the best mountain bike rides for our customers!
NSRide presented by the North Shore Riding Society is a mountain biking club based in North Vancouver, BC, Canada. They offer guided group rides for the members on a weekly basis.
They are a not-for-profit organization run by a dedicated group of volunteers to provide members a supportive and social network for cycling. Our objective is to create new riders and motivate existing riders by providing an organized program of group rides led by qualified individuals in a safe and fun environment. Along with organizing a variety of rides for a range of fitness and skill levels, NSRide organizes trail maintenance days and social events for members to enjoy.
Become a member of NSRide and join us for a ride. After the ride, we'll go out for a bite to eat and drink pints to re-hydrate - because you've earned it!
Why join NSRide Mountain Bike Club?
- New to mountain biking in the Shore? Learn the local trail network with us!
- Meet new people and make new friends – with an Obsession just like yours
- Improve your skills and fitness in a fun, safe environment
- Explore nearby areas on weekend trips – we organize yearly trips to Cumberland, Whistler, Kamloops...
- Guided group rides split into skill level (Beginner, Beginner-Intermediate, Intermediate and Advanced)
- 30 OFA First Aid certified Ride Leaders
- Insured club with BC Parks and Metro Vancouver permits
- Five NSMBA TAP trail days per year
- Many local sponsors with membership discounts – Members get 15% off accessories, 10% off parts and special pricing on bikes at Obsession Bikes!
- Multi-season scheduled group rides plus weekly winter night rides
- 250-350 annual members since 2007
- Diverse membership from amateur racers, trail builders, MTB coaches and dozens of other interesting professions